As we have previously written about in several recent 8(a) articles and updates, which can all be found on our 8(a) landing page here, SBA had previously told all 8(a) participants not pending an 8(a) award to “sit tight” and wait for the go-ahead to submit their social disadvantage narratives. Well, according to SBA’s just-released Certify Help Desk Guidance, it appears that go-ahead was just given to all the (justifiably) anxious 8(a) participants out there hoping to confirm their continued 8(a) Program eligibility as soon as possible.
News & Announcements
- What Is Foreign Ownership, Control or Influence December 7, 2023
- Credit for Lower Tier Subcontractors Means Lower Tier No Longer Lower Value December 1, 2023
- Biden-Harris Administration Announces New Better Contracting Initiative (BCI) to Save Billions Annually November 25, 2023
- DHS Small Business Vendor Outreach Session November 14, 2023
- Future DOD Solicitations to Include Vendor Feedback Survey October 25, 2023