Last year, the Alaska APEX Accelerator assisted more than 500 Alaskan owned businesses who were awarded more than $1B in federal, state, local and commercial contracts.
Contracting with the government can be a challenging process. The Alaska APEX Accelerator is here to help you through it.
The Alaska APEX Accelerator was established to provide assistance and training to businesses throughout Alaska that are interested in local, state, and federal government contracting. We strive to identify the steps needed to help you successfully sell to the government.
Our services cover the full range of information from the very basics for newcomers to specialized one-on-one assistance on more complex contracting issues. Free training is available live and on-demand.
The Alaska APEX Accelerator is a program of the UAA Business Enterprise Institute under management of the Department of Defense (DOD) Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP).
ALASKA APEX HELPS GOVERNMENT
- Increases qualified sources, competition and value for military procurement.
- Provides the resources for local, state, and federal contracting offices to reach Alaska businesses.
- Supports NIST efforts to ensure small firms can meet DOD Cybersecrity requirements.
- Facilitates registration in the System for Awards Management (SAM) and other databases.
ALASKA APEX HELPS BUSINESSES
- Provides free services throughout the state.
- Identifies and explains contracting opportunities at federal, state and local government levels.
- Advises businesses how apply for small business certifications such as woman-owned and veteran-owned
- Delivers ongoing workshops, webinars, trainings and match-making events
- Schedules confidential one-on-one technical assistance
- 1,600 Alaskans trained and counseled.
- 585 government contracts awarded to clients.
- Over $2.2B received from local, state and federal contracts won.
ALASKA APEX HELPS COMMUNITY
- Strategically aligns with educational institutions, economic development agencies and state and local governments.
- Boosts economic activity by helping local businesses navigate the contracting process.
- Educates businesses on stringent government standards and complex contract requirements.
- Helps large government contractors identify qualified subcontractors and suppliers.
Alaska APEX works one-on-one with clients using a variety of mediums that include web conferencing and teleconferencing to provide the technical assistance and tools needed to compete and perform successfully on federal, state, and municipal government contracts. Alaska APEX can also provide services on site, speak to your professional organization, present information at your conference, or deliver a workshop in your community on issues and topics related to doing business in the government marketplace.
Contact Alaska APEX at any time!