The Alaska PTAC is committed to assisting small businesses develop the capacity to be successful in the government marketplace.
PTAC services are designed to help Alaska businesses and organizations of all sizes understand the often complex Government procurement process that range from navigating Federal registration and payment systems to understand the rules and regulations of Government purchasing. The Alaska PTAC provides services statewide through staff specialists that have backgrounds in government acquisitions and receive ongoing training to keep pace with continually evolving acquisitions procedures and policies.
The Alaska PTAC is able to:
- Provide training and networking opportunities
- Assist with federal registrations and certifications
- Help match business capabilities to opportunities (award winning Bid Match program)
- Identify government buyers and purchasing offices
- Help clarify contract terms and regulation
- Assist with market research
- Help identify subcontracting opportunities
- Review nontechnical aspects of bids and proposals
Your Alaska PTAC is committed to assisting small businesses develop the capacity to be successful in the government marketplace and works closely with Federal agencies and prime contractors to encourage small business participation on Government procurements.