Beginning on January 1, 2024, the Executive Order 14026 minimum wage rate that generally must be paid to workers performing work on or in connection with covered contracts will increase to $17.20 per hour. This minimum wage rate will apply to non-tipped and tipped employees alike, as, beginning January 1, 2024, Executive Order 14026 eliminates the lower cash wage that contractors may pay tipped employees. Contracts similar to those covered by Executive Order 14026 that were entered into, renewed, or extended prior to January 30, 2022, are generally subject to a lower minimum wage rate established by Executive Order 13658 of February 12, 2014, Establishing a Minimum Wage for Contractors. The notice is available here.
News & Announcements
- What Is Foreign Ownership, Control or Influence December 7, 2023
- Credit for Lower Tier Subcontractors Means Lower Tier No Longer Lower Value December 1, 2023
- Biden-Harris Administration Announces New Better Contracting Initiative (BCI) to Save Billions Annually November 25, 2023
- DHS Small Business Vendor Outreach Session November 14, 2023
- Future DOD Solicitations to Include Vendor Feedback Survey October 25, 2023